CBD is nowadays used for the treatment of different kind of pain. Rheumatism will also involve inflammation and pain in our joints, or the connecting tissues, and CBD has the potential to provide benefits to such patients.
However, prior to that let us try to know what rheumatism is. It is a very traditional medical word used for describing our joint pain. However, depending upon the actual cause of the problem, this word has been replaced.
Some of the rheumatic conditions may be as following:
- Fibromyalgia – cause unknown
- Lyme disease – blood-borne parasitic infection that can affect our joints
- Gout – buildup of uric acid and causes joint inflammation and other damages
- Osteoarthritis – because of traumatic injury or inflammatory causes
- Rheumatoid arthritis – due to autoimmune causes
What are the symptoms of rheumatism?
Following are few common symptoms that can be seen if the person is suffering from rheumatism.
- Weight loss/gain
- Redness around joints
- Loss of appetite
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Enlarged joints
What causes rheumatism?
The exact reason for rheumatism will depend on the type of your joint pain. Following are few causes of rheumatism:
- Traumatic injuries
- Tick-borne infection
- Liver disease
- Lack of proper exercise
- Kidney disease
- Hormonal imbalance
- Heart disease
- Genetic predisposition
- Exposure to any heavy metals or various environmental toxins
- Bacterial/viral/parasitic infection
- Atopic constitution
How CBD can treat rheumatism?
CBD is quite effective in treating rheumatic conditions because CBD can offer many different anti-inflammatory actions.
Therefore, it is really not necessary to know exactly due to which reason, inflammatory markers are really causing the trouble. We simply need to ensure that the sufferer is taking right dosage of CBD and then monitor the symptoms very closely.
Usually, rheumatism will involve our immune system to go into overdrive and cause widespread inflammation as well as damages of tissue in the joints.
Any best CBD gummies can offer pain-killing benefits and that is exactly what those who are suffering from rheumatism usually look for.
These conditions can often be very painful and people may seek powerful medications for pain like opiates and acetaminophen, to get relief from symptoms.
However, all these medications will not only be addictive but also come with various negative side-effects, like liver/kidney damage, addiction and sedation.
Benefits of CBD using for rheumatism
Following are few advantages of using CBD to treat rheumatism condition.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties of CBD can slow progression of disease
- Can exert modulating effect on our immune system for keeping disease progression in control
- Being a potent painkiller, it can offer relief from all pains and discomforts
- Offers relief from many other side-effects of this condition like depression, insomnia, and anxiety
Few tips to get maximum benefits of CBD supplementation
- Always prefer to consult your doctor while using CBD along with other medications
- Always avoid poor-quality of CBD products and eliminate any chance of consuming contaminants like pesticides or heavy metals that will further aggravate condition
- Always start with very small dose and gradually build up to find your right dosage
- Choose full-spectrum extract rather than isolate for leveraging the additional benefits offered by other cannabinoids.